ATV routes can be accessed for the Chevron station located across the street from the Ruby’s Inn. South of the Chevron parking lot is the trailhead for the connecting trail. Follow it south as it parallels Highway 63, Then crosses to the west side of Highway 63 and the Gateway Trailhead. The route starts immediately after crossing the highway.
Please use this guide to help plan your ATV experience. We have tried to make this as accurate as possible but remember that this is just a general guide. Riders abilities differ so some will be faster than others. Public restrooms are available at the Tropic Reservoir Trailhead and the Crawford Pass Trailhead. Cell phone use is limited in this area, but there are places where you can get reception.
Rules for ATV and OHV Users
- 4-wheelers may only use campground roads to access trailheads
- Stay on campground roads – No shortcutting!
- Watch for pedestrians
- Children on ATVs must be accoumpanied by an adult
- Speed limit is 5 MPH
- Please be considerate of other guests
- Do not spray dust on camps and campers
- Follow all utah ATV rules and regulations
- Be careful when crossing highway
- Please be careful and have fun
- Quiet time! No riding between 9:00PM and 8:00AM Utah time